Day-Lights are specially designed bright light therapy lamps recommended by doctors as the first line treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), or the winter blues. Used in clinical research for over 10 years, Day-Lights conform to all standards set by light therapy experts – they provide the recommended 10,000 lux light dosage; the light source is delivered at an angle that mimics outdoor light; and they are 100% UV-filtered for safety. 20-30 minutes each morning is all it takes to significantly improve energy levels and regulate sleep patterns. The compact Day-Light casing can be used alone with the built-in, tilt-back stand, which also fits conveniently into standard carry-on luggage. Three-compact fluorescent light tubes (4,000 Kelvin) deliver 10,000 lux at 12 inches for light therapy usage. Two-way switch allows alternative 2-bulb, 7,000 lux setting.
* Helps to ease seasonal mood swings and winter depression, and help improve sleeping patterns
* Features three fluorescent light tubes that combine to emit 10,000 lux of light
* Makes an exceptional task or reading lamp, and provides ambient lighting
* UV filtered and safe, glare free, flicker free and has two light settings
* Can ease symptoms of SAD within one to two weeks of regular use
(145 customer reviews)
Price:$137.00 ($0.95 / oz) this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $62.99 (31%)